Tuesday 16 April 2013

repair

After a hard weeks work, I often find myself coming home absolutely physically and mentally exhausted. It seems as if my one/two days off are spent repairing my body just to get ready for another week. Apart from the leg and foot aches, there are sore eyes and a drained brain. I'm sure many others experience other forms of fatigue and it takes time and rest to repair the body.

Every now and then I will have a Berocca to boost vitamins, or a fruit and vegetable packed juice to boost my bodies recovery, but they just don't seem to work quick enough. We hear about "superfoods" all the time, but who wants to buy kilograms of fruit or hundreds of different supplements.

"repair" is an all in one recovery drink that will deliver an instant and and all over body rejuvenation. Instead of simply masking the effects of fatigue as caffeine, taurine and guarana based drinks do, repair will properly replace the bodies deficiencies quickly and effectively.

The drink would be bottled and based on a n anti-inflammatory/anti-pain juice such as pommegranite with added liquids like olive leaf extract, echinacea and elderberry. To add to this, important vitamins and minerals would be added to satisfy and replace the bodies needs. The following would be included:

•Vitamins A, B1, B5, B6, C, E;
•Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Niacin;
•Chia seed, Flax seed;
•Electrolytes.

The drink would be priced to compete with energy and other health drinks, and would be distributed through many channels. At the end of every day, I would love to through down an ice cold drink that was packed with absolutely everything my body wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment